Digital Marketing Analyst
Greater LA Area
Jumpcut is not just another ed tech company - we invest in people’s futures. With over 100 million individuals in America wanting to start their own small businesses, we’re providing a cohesive platform for digital entrepreneurs to actualize their dreams. We create courses for entrepreneurs on topics ranging from YouTube to startups, and for our best students, we invest in their companies and support them forever through our lifetime fellowship.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Digital Marketing Analyst to support our marketing team. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience working with both marketing and tech teams to plan, launch, and report on all active campaigns.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with key stakeholders to measurably improve new campaigns and funnels against baselines
- Own the backend for A/B tests, including creating and duplicating funnels using online sales tools such as Clickfunnels
- Coordinate with marketing leads and QA teams to ensure campaigns are ready for launch (i.e. restructuring emails for legibility on mobile and desktop, correcting grammar and spelling errors, etc.)
- Perform ad hoc duties between marketing and engineering on an as needed basis
What You’ll Need
- 1-2+ years experience in marketing analytics, preferably working alongside product or tech teams
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to manage a high volume of tasks and to shift priorities when needed
- Experience managing campaigns
- Strong understanding of analytics and data is a must
Benefits, Perks, and Compensation:
We’ve got some pretty sweet digs, catered meals, unlimited PTO, and a full suite of benefits. Check out jumpcut.com/about for more information and to meet the team!
Compensation is competitive, and dependent on experience.
Read Full Job Description