Digital Advertising Strategist at Advertise Purple
About Advertise Purple:
Advertise Purple, Inc. is the leading management agency in today’s fastest-growing digital marketing channel for e-commerce retailers: affiliate. With a $6 billion addressable market, estimated 20 million e-commerce stores positioned to be live by year’s end, our award-winning suite of technology and service tools are well positioned to serve the growing global demand.
A 2018, 2019, and 2020 recipient of Inc. Magazine’s ‘Best Workplace in the U.S.,*’ and ‘Top 50 Advertising & Marketing Agency in the U.S.,*’ we pride ourselves on delivering an unparalleled experience for both customers and employees.
The 'Digital Marketing Strategist', AKA Account Manager, is in charge of the most exciting part of our business: client growth! As the "#1 Fastest Growing Affiliate Management Agency in the US," the primary goal is for the Account Manager to assist in client growth using proven marketing strategies, collaborate with colleagues to better measure and ensure success, and enhance agency relationships with vendors.
Responsibilities include, though are not limited to;
- Assist as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of AP solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales expectations.
- Forecast and track key metrics.
- Prepare reports on account status.
Required Skills & Experience
- Preferred: 1-3 years of successful experience as Account Manager at a reputable marketing agency.
- BA or BS from a top-tier university.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
- UNLIMITED PAID vacation, health benefits, 401k match, catered lunches, office perks.
- Starting base salary of $65,000