Digital Ad Trafficker
About REX - Real Estate Exchange, Inc.
Are you ready to work in the boring world of residential real estate? Of course you’re not!
Well, thank goodness you’ve found REX. We are anything but a stodgy, boring real estate agency. In fact, REX is a well-funded, game-changing tech startup that that has created a cutting-edge digital platform to buy and sell homes. REX is completely flipping the real estate industry on its head and beating every goal we’ve set since starting two years ago. Using artificial intelligence, big data, and machine learning, we are eliminating real estate agent commissions, selling homes faster, and saving people a lot of money.
At REX you will not only make an impact on the development of the company, but in the world as well. Aside from saving customers’ money, REX has a strong social mission that is devoted to helping families in need. For every 50 homes we sell, we donate a home to a family in need.
If you are looking to be just another cog in a big corporate wheel, then REX probably isn’t for you. But, if you want to be a part of a fast-paced, growing, and innovative team…Well, welcome home.
About the Position
REX is rapidly expanding our presence throughout Southern California and we’ll soon be entering new markets across the country. We are currently seeking an experienced digital marketer with a passion for driving conversion in a high-acceleration environment.
This person will be proficient in online marketing platforms including Google, Facebook and others, and will use a data-focused approach to optimization. As REX continues to grow, this person will play a key role in creating the model, processes, and toolset for online marketing to drive increased number of buyers and sellers for REX at scale.
The Digital Ad Trafficker will build and manage digital campaigns that will effectively generate new sellers, qualified buyers, and help establish the REX brand through the following:
- Build online advertising campaigns on Google, Facebook and other platforms
- Manage bids and budgets
- Optimize campaigns for conversions
Experience & Qualifications
Our ideal candidate brings the following:
- 3+ years in digital marketing with a track record of success managing many simultaneously active accounts
- Current working knowledge of Google Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager, and other platforms
- Business minded, with an entrepreneurial spirit, startup experience a plus
- Good judgment as evidenced by a track record of making the right decisions
- High energy and strong work ethic; self-motivated to push for growth while working independently
- Able to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams in person and remotely
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field
Compensation: Competitive salary with an equity stake in this fast-growing tech company.