Digital Ad Operations Associate
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Papyrus, Verizon, Providence Medical, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Assisting Programmatic Media Specialists with trafficking and monitoring budgets/bids by tactic in select demand side platforms
- Developing and optimizing first, second, and third party audience segments
- Working with media strategists to ensure the campaign stays on target with audience
- Building, deploying and testing online tracking elements
- Providing ongoing, timely internal updates regarding managed client campaigns
- Establishing relationships with publishers for client-focused deals
- Effectively troubleshooting and resolving issues, including managing requests
- Attending client meetings as necessary to translate campaign insights
- Keeping up to date on all digital media trends
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.)
- 1-2 years of experience of combined ad trafficking and campaign management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand media plan objectives for each campaign; KPIs
- Knowledge of digital design, ad unit formats, and required deliverables for campaigns
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced working environment
- Experience with Doubleclick Campaign Manager and Doubleclick Stack is ideal