Digital Account Executive
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
As an Digital Account Executive on the Strategic Account Management team, you will serve as a key relationship team member and partner with clients on both a strategic and tactical level. You will provide support in relationship management, integrated digital marketing, and marketing strategy to help drive critical success for clients’ businesses. This position will also draw on project management skills, including project definition, scope and risk management; strategy, including understanding of business and marketing objectives; measurement, and analysis.
You Will Be
- Supporting the Strategic Account Management team and channel managers through the day-to-day management of the client relationship as well as acting as the lead point of contact for all client requests (including creation of agendas, meeting follow up and progression of action items)
- Developing a deep understanding of the client’s business, industry, and competition
- Bringing strategic and innovative ideas to client engagements based on working with Wpromote channel specialists and understanding cross-channel marketing dynamics
- Support the delivery of all aspects of the statement of work – including management of deliverables, drafting new versions during renewal periods and change orders when required
- Participating in weekly client status calls, internal team meetings, client performance reviews, and other client related meetings
- Work closely with internal channel experts to ensure all work is exceptional and done within a specified timeline by effectively communicating client need and expectations.
- Assisting to develop integrated marketing plans across multiple channels (creative, paid search, SEO, email, display, social, etc)
- Interpreting results from various analytics sources to ensure client’s goals are being met and identify areas for improvement
- Serving as quality control for key deliverables, in the form of creative and ad copy review, budget pacing documents, gantt charts, workback plans etc.
- Managing projects on time and on budget, inclusive of project plan development, distributing call recaps, agendas, deliverables, and reporting
- Handle financial and budgetary matters related to assigned account; tracks hours and identify potential issues or concerns.
- Frequent in person meetings with clients, involving up to 20% of time applied to travel
You Must Have
- 3 years experience marketing in digital channels – search (organic and paid), social, email – and working with creative and development teams to produce digital assets and websites
- Strong understanding of digital specifically Facebook and Google Search. Bing, Yahoo, Amazon, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn are a plus.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment with high sense of urgency
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Analytical and logical; standard strategic marketing skills (competitive assessment, industry analysis, SWOT, etc)
- Superior communication skills, with the ability to quickly adapt and problem solve
- Enthusiasm to always be learning
- The ability to work in a “team structure” that fosters collaboration
- A solutions focused attitude when confronting challenges
- An energetic attitude and be passionate about your career
- Familiarity with task management systems such as Asana, and reporting tools such as Data Studio, will be a plus
- Strong organizational skills, plus ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, to stay calm under pressure to meet deadlines
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.