DEMAND GENERATION & MARKETING MANAGER
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global communications.
TeleSign looking for a Demand Generation & Marketing Manager with a track record for driving and executing successful brand awareness, demand generation and customer engagement programs. Based in Marina del Rey, this role will be directly responsible for executing high ROI campaigns that attract, educate and convert prospects at all marketing touchpoints of the buyer’s journey. This is a highly hands-on, build-from-the-ground up position for a high energy results-oriented marketer.
This crucial role is responsible for the execution and performance of integrated marketing campaigns that support a profitable demand generation strategy.
- Manage all operational elements of multi-channel campaign execution, including campaign set-up, list strategy and development, project management, campaign tracking, and data analytics
- Work closely with senior director of marketing to implement and track key marketing metrics that drive campaign effectiveness, prospect engagement, and funnel advancement; ongoing reporting with power point and dashboards
- Analyze all lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for campaign optimization and areas in the pipeline requiring additional marketing support
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Product, Customer Success, People Operations, and other teams across the organization—and globally—to drive brand awareness, lead generation, and customer engagement campaigns
- Manage the timely development and deployment of all assets supporting email communication, website content, campaign landing pages, webinars, PR activities, online and print advertisements, social media content, and sales collateral
- Define the preferences, needs, and challenges of each buyer’s persona and determine the content and activities needed to engage with each
- Troubleshoot data inconsistencies between Marketo and Salesforce database
- Work with internal contributors and outside agencies on an ongoing basis
- Provide go-to-market planning support to ensure high-quality marketing materials are produced and leveraged in the launch and sales process
- Contribute to overall brand messaging and positioning
- Ensure marketing projects are effectively managed, delivered on time, and are of exceptional quality
- Participate in the development of the overall marketing strategy for all marketing channels
- Become an expert in our market, including monitoring the latest industry trends and competitor landscape
- BA/BS required. Preferably in Marketing or related area of study
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in creating and driving successful, multi-channel marketing programs for B2B
- Knowledge of best practices for campaign automation, website optimization, database segmentation, and testing methodologies
- Competent in email marketing best practices including contact strategies, designing A/B testing, email delivery and deliverability issues, customer segmentation, and analytics/performance management
- An understanding of how leads are tracked through the sales and marketing funnel
- Experience in leading the development, testing, and implementation of automated and event-triggered email programs in Marketo, Pardot or other commonly used email automation tools
- Strong project management, communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a startup technology company environment
What We Offer
Our global team consists of the best and brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more!
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.