Demand Generation & Growth Marketing Manager
As a Demand Generation and Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading all efforts to drive innovative and cost-effective new customer acquisition and growth within the healthcare sector (doctors and office managers). The ideal candidate will revel in the opportunity to roll her sleeves up and execute experiments herself. This role is focused on building our demand generation team from the ground up and rapidly expanding our user base. You should be focused on data-driven results. You should also be comfortable writing high conversion copy on and creating landing pages, as well as digging deep into analytics.
- Work with leadership to establish growth strategies to support Holly’s go to market and revenue goals.
- Growth marketing by analyzing all aspects of our conversion funnel and identify largest areas for optimization and implement strategies to capitalize on these opportunities.
- Demand generation program definition and execution: database marketing, multi-touch campaign development, direct mail, lead nurturing, content syndication, lead conversion and overall lead-to-revenue pipeline performance management and acceleration.
- Drive the company’s SEO and growth efforts, optimizing conversions on our web and social properties, through growth marketing best practices.
- Lead our paid advertising initiative.
- Manage day-to-day marketing operations and support for Sales teams: provide visibility and management on all inbound and outbound leads by maintaining regular lead scoring, dashboard updates, trending and analytics.
- 1+ years in healthcare
- Must have SaaS/cloud marketing experience.
- 2+ years experience in SEO, growth marketing, A/B testing, conversion rate optimization.
- Proven track record of supporting successful demand generation programs with breadth of knowledge from marketing databases, segmentation, email execution, lead processes, reporting & analysis.
- Successful track record in conducting integrated campaigns across a variety of channels, including social media, email, direct mail, and online.
- Power user knowledge of Hubspot and Google Analytics.
- Experience with social media marketing.
- BA/BS in Marketing/Business, Economics; MBA preferred.
Sales Executives Enjoy:
- The chance to be a key player at a startup that’s growing fast and revolutionizing the healthcare space
- $60k-$70k annual salary (depending on experience) + stock options
- 100% covered health insurance
- An incredible international team of smart and supportive people