Customer Marketing Manager at Procore Technologies
As a critical member of the Customer Marketing team, the Customer Marketing Manager will contribute directly to the success of Marketing and company goals by building and running a world-class customer reference program to drive net new revenue.
You have a true curiosity around our customers, their challenges, usage/adoption behaviors, as well as data trends that draw conclusions and insights. You will partner with Sales, Customer Success and Product teams to identify and connect current and future customers to share their experience and insights. This position requires a blend of skills including data analysis, project management, relationship-building, communication and cross-team collaboration.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the Procore Customer Reference Program, working cross-functionally between Sales, Customer Success, Product, Marketing and International teams to identify, engage, and develop a strong portfolio of global customer references that strengthens our market position, produces a pipeline, and accelerates the sales cycle.
- Support Sales and Customer Success team members by monitoring, responding to and fulfilling reference requests that help close deals with prospective and current customers.
- Identify gaps in the reference database (by vertical, region, product, integration, persona, etc.) and develop creative strategies to fill these gaps and expand the current program.
- Develop and execute training programs to increase internal buy-in and use of the Customer Reference Program by Sales, Customer Success, and International teams.
- Manage all technical aspects of the Customer Reference Program, including tracking, reporting and data maintenance to help maximize the effectiveness of the program.
- Engage with customers to propose and execute on co-marketing commitments that are mutually beneficial and valuable to customers for both their individual careers and their business.
- Recruit and reward customers to share their experience by providing reviews on top third-party review sites like G2Crowd, TrustRadius and Peer Insights, among others. Monitor customer reviews and work to increase our rankings.
- Support Customer Marketing by identifying candidates for recruitment into the Customer Advocacy program, case studies, testimonials, and other programs and initiatives.
- Other tasks, duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What we're looking for:
- 5-7 years of work experience executing customer marketing initiatives, including experience with reference program management
- Experience in a customer-facing role, with a passion for and understanding of the customer experience
- Ability to effectively utilize time management skills to coordinate multiple priorities and ensure timely completion of projects
- You believe in ownership of your role, possess a can-do attitude, and take initiative to deliver results that support business objectives
- You thrive in an environment that encourages openness and communication
- You have great relationship building skills and a desire to build strong alliances with customers and internal teams
- Strong data management and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and project management skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, think quickly, and execute multiple projects simultaneously
Bachelor's Degree required.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide including Austin, TX. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.