Customer Marketing Director at HG Insights (Remote)
What You'll Do:
As the Customer Marketing Director, you will develop and deliver campaigns that will drive customer engagement and help expand a loyal base of happy and successful customers.
The Customer Marketing Director is an enthusiastic team-player committed to helping HG Insights achieve our aggressive growth targets by ensuring we are focused on the needs of our customers, from helping to optimize an industry leading onboarding process, sophisticated lifecycle nurture campaigns, and customized outreach at the account level.
Our ideal candidate has a track record of operationalizing the right combination of marketing strategies, tactics, and channels across different phases of the customer journey, and of driving growth and retention in a B2B SaaS marketing environment. You will work closely with customer success, product, and marketing at HG Insights to help both customers and end-users of our products be successful through their lifecycle. We are looking for a person who thrives on building process and rigor with a heavy dose of creativity.
What You'll Be Responsible For:
- Operationalizing customer advocacy strategy, identifying activities to engender advocacy at each phase along the customer journey in partnership with Customer Success, Sales, and Product
- Bringing to life inspirational customer stories via a variety of content types and media, showcasing the value of HG Insights and how we help our customers be more successful and translating the voice of the customer into sales and marketing tools for public or private reference
- Proactively building campaigns/comms/materials based on current events/trends impacting customers and their employees.
- Identifying opportunities and gaps in our customer reference database to build a full suite of materials that support our core business objectives
- Driving the execution of our Customer Advisory Board and our annual HG Vision customer event.
- Measuring and report on processes to demonstrate the value and impact of customer advocacy (e.g., inclusive of customer referrals, net promoter score, volume of positive social brand mentions, co-marketing campaigns, etc.)
- Supporting annual/biannual/quarterly customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organization
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years’ experience in customer-facing or communications role, including conducting interviews with B2B technology buyers and users; ability to understand technical content and industry and product use cases.
- Background in content marketing and customer reference programs, preferably in B2B SaaS, in a fast-paced company environment.
- Excellent storytelling skills, interviewing and editing, publishing content in multiple formats, plus strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Passion for listening, understanding, and sharing customer stories
- Proven track record of running marketing programs with measurable result through measuring performance, tracking and analyzing data
- Experience with Marketo, SFDC, and ClientSuccess
- Natural ability to connect and build relationships with team members and customers alike
- Familiarity with Account-Based Marketing (ABM)
- Comfortable with a fast-paced culture, with the ability to learn quickly, think creatively and stay focused and organized while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate about nurturing customers and works to ensure they have the tools and resources they need to be successful.
Headquartered in beautiful Santa Barbara, HG Insights is the global leader in technology intelligence. HG Insights uses advanced data science methodologies to help the world’s largest technology firms and the fastest growing companies accelerate their sales, marketing, and strategy efforts.
We offer a competitive salary, 401K, growth potential, great benefits, and an accomplished diverse remote team. As a remote worker, you are invited to work in any U.S. city where you’re happiest and most productive, while also participating in company-wide events, where we strive to ensure our remote team members feel included. We run the gamut in geography, lifestyle and interests, but we’re united by a common set of core values: we ask for and give help, we embrace challenges, we are all part of the solution, and we care about our work, our customers and each other.
HG Insights determines pay for positions using local, national, and industry-specific survey data. We strive to make competitive offers allowing the new employee room for future growth. Individual compensation packages are based on a various factors unique to each candidate. All offers are determined by a number of factors, including, but not limited to, the applicant's experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal factors
The salary range for this position is $140,000 - $170,000. Some of our roles are eligible for variable compensation that is not reflected in these figures and is role specific. The Talent Acquisition team will communicate all compensation components.
Our Santa Barbara office is open! We are following all local and state guidelines while in office. Employee safety is of utmost importance, and we are taking all necessary precautions. For more information on how we are doing this, please speak with one of our HR team members. Full vaccination against COVID-19 is required unless you qualify for a federally protected exemption.
HG Insights Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that HG Insights does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of HG Insights