CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) Manager
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 330+ digital marketeers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Forever 21, Verizon, Papyrus, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions two times a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Generous PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is truly passionate about the world of conversion rate optimization (CRO. We need someone with a “roll up your sleeves” work ethic—who is as comfortable jumping in and hit the ground running. Most importantly, we need someone who never settles for acceptable results; instead, you strive for continuous improvement and to exceed rather than meet expectations. In this role, you’ll optimize landing pages, set up A/B tests, MVT, and conversion funnel tests, as well as analyze testing data and able to clearly convey the results to clients and/or stakeholders.
You Will Be
- Implementing all facets of the CRO roadmap for clients including planning, idea management, testing, optimization, reporting, and forecasting
- Setting up and utilizing A/B tests, using Google Optimize, VWO, Optimizely, or similar tools, and optimizing funnels across multiple devices and websites
- Analyze performance data and metrics and make decisions regarding tests direction based on the analysis and hypotheses
- Compile performance and hypothesis testing reports and synthesis outcome for clients
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, or analytical disciple or equivalent experience.
- Ability to be deadline driven and detail-oriented
- Motivated, self-starter that needs very little guidance or direction
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS
- Familiarity with online advertising platforms such as AdWords, BingAds, Gemini, Facebook, Instagram, a plus
- Working experience with G Suite and MS Office