At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a CRM Marketing Specialist to work across business units and cross-functional teams to build and execute lifecycle marketing campaigns that will drive growth and retention. The CRM team’s mission is to build personalized, helpful and effective messaging programs that introduce GoodRx products, services and solutions at the right stages of each patient’s healthcare journey. In this role, you will be responsible for building email, push, in-app and SMS marketing campaigns and automated workflows in support of all GoodRx product lines and CRM initiatives. You will collaborate across multiple departments including creative, product, data, engineering, analytics and external partners.
- Build multi-channel (email, push, in-app, SMS) automated and batched campaigns in our marketing automation platform, Braze
- Work closely with all members of the CRM team to bring campaigns to life by being hands on with all facets of campaign production including, but not limited to, creative, coding, segmentation, A/B testing, QA, and reporting/analysis
- Help develop and manage a quarterly CRM production calendar to ensure that deadlines are being adhered to
- Perform quality assurance on each campaign to ensure that campaigns are executed error free and that the user experience is optimal
- Monitor and report on key marketing metrics for campaigns and overall CRM programs
- Identify areas of opportunity to maximize engagement, conversion and retention
- Run experiments designed to impact key metrics
- Manage a testing schedule and report on results from tests
- Evaluate and pressure test CRM campaign performance, identifying opportunities to drive growth, engagement, and retention
- Utilize segmentation tools and collaborate with our data team to develop optimal target audiences and cohorts
- Ensure that new user data in support of CRM campaigns is successfully integrated into Braze
- Develop a technical expertise in all of our campaign and CRM related tools through daily usage and ongoing training. Stay abreast of the latest advances, updates, features and techniques
- Aid in coordination and development of creative, copy and content for member communications as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years CRM and and hands-on lifecycle marketing experience
- Proven experience building email campaigns from end-to-end (including coding) with an understanding of email marketing best practices
- Experience with mobile marketing including push, in-app and SMS is highly desirable but not required
- Hands-on experience building multi-channel marketing campaigns in marketing automation tools such as Braze, Listrak, Iterable, or SailThru
- Experience with Braze is highly preferred but not required
- Experience conducting A/B tests and turning results into insights that can be socialized and presented across key stakeholders
- Must be detail oriented with an eye for overall user experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description