Reformation is a fast-growing company that is redefining fashion. We make killer clothes that don’t kill the environment and want our garments’ impact on the planet to be as low as possible. After all, there’s nothing less sexy than leaving a big nasty mess.
As CRM Manager, you’ll report to Reformation's VP of Ecommerce & Product and be responsible for driving the overall strategy and day-to-day execution of Ref’s CRM and retention marketing efforts. Leveraging our ESP/CRM platform, you will own email & SMS communications across Ref’s ecommerce website and retail stores. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, creative, product, data, customer service and merchandising stakeholders to launch integrated campaigns to ensure we’re serving the right message through the right channel at the right time to the right customers. The ultimate goal is to activate new customers, drive repeat purchasers and turn existing customers into evangelists.
Given the strategic nature and value of this role, qualified candidates must have strong quantitative and analytical skills. This is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic self-starter with high operational acumen and an entrepreneurial itch to make a big impact in a growing organization.
What You’ll Do:
- See strategy through execution - drive Ref’s CRM marketing efforts by utilizing ESP and CRM platforms
- This includes email, SMS and desktop notifications for e-commerce and retail channels
- Formulate and test communication cadences and strategies to increase life time value from email subscribers, as well as maximize incremental sales and profitability through relevant offers
- Constantly A/B test, iterate and improve upon existing + new initiatives
- Identify valuable segments and initiate specific marketing plans to activate those customers
- Relentlessly drive growth through innovative strategies and meticulous execution to drive step change improvements in performance
- Coordinate with cross functional personnel on campaign calendar, creative timelines, priority, resources, campaign QA and feedbacks before campaign launches
- Closely monitor campaign performance and react to deviations from plan quickly
- Become the voice of our customers from experience
- BA/BS required, ideally in a marketing, economics, business or equivalent
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills, and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- An ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- A track-record of success driving significant results
- Experience coding with HTML
- High attention to detail with a proven ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously
- 6+ years of work experience in CRM / Retention marketing for an Ecommerce website
- A strategic thinker who can methodically execute plans
- Your ideas are a little wild, a little bold and you are known to execute, analyze, refine and repeat
- Thrive in a fast-paced, results and team-oriented environment
- You LOVE being hands-on and solving problems - you don’t see this as a task; it’s a passion
- You have a passion for sustainability and want to be part of a team driving eco-goodness within fashion
- You’re the type of team member who is willing to pick up slack and do the unglamorous tasks to help grow the company
- Eager to be an integral part of the team that defines the culture of Reformation
Benefits & Perks:
- Health, vision, dental insurance & 401k for eligible employees
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays & volunteer time-off for eligible employees
- Mission based company + casual and entrepreneurial work environment
- Clothing discount, dog-friendly office, company events + parties and much more
Please submit your resume and a short cover letter telling us about yourself and why you are a great fit for Reformation!
The Reformation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status
Some light reading - Forbes, Fashionista and Business of Fashion