An instrumental part of GOAT Group, the Marketing team oversees a wide range of activities, which aim to build awareness, consideration and loyalty for our brands. As a member of this team, you will work to execute thoughtful, data-driven marketing campaigns that drive meaningful growth for the company.
We are looking for a CRM Manager to come in and drive forward seller communications in support of our new data-driven selling experience, alias. In this role, you will be a day-to-day execution owner of the Seller CRM program, setting up cross-channel campaigns in thoughtful, strategic ways and reporting on end business results. If you have a solid grasp on how to bring an idea to life using a mix of data, CRM technology, and relevant messaging, then this is a great opportunity to put yourself in the driver’s seat of building a marketing program in its infancy for a highly engaged user base.
This role will report to the Associate Director, CRM, and will partner closely with Product, Marketing, Brand, Business Development, Data Science, and Analytics teams.
In this role you will:
- Improve customer engagement, conversion, retention, and churn mitigation by designing & implementing strategy in support of the CRM Roadmap
- Work with the product team to re-envision and optimize user journeys and experiences against company goals
- Develop an understanding of the full user lifecycle for selling and how marketing contributes to it
- Become the in-house expert on seller behavior and industry best practices for pointing cohorts towards optimal LTV
- Act as campaign gatekeeper for the master calendar for all marketing campaigns (ad hoc, lifecycle & operations) to sellers and own projects from beginning to end
- Construct and maintain a testing calendar for all active channels
- Actively manage play-booking and documentation, including developing and improving processes, templates, key insights, and presentations related to the assessment of strategies and initiatives
We are looking for:
- 4+ years of lifecycle/CRM experience, with significant experience in mobile apps
- Strong growth marketing background and industry knowledge of customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and journey mapping through email, push, in-app marketing, and SMS
- Extensive familiarity working with CRM tools such as Braze, Iterable, Saillthru, etc
- Comfort with technical, regulatory, and product side of marketing (audience segmentation, IP deliverability, GDPR, etc)
- Ability to do critical thinking on behalf of the user (seller)
- Highly data-driven, well organized and have strong project management skills
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Highly collaborative and has an affinity for building relationships across teams
- Intermediate knowledge in HTML and CSS
- Experience working in markets outside of North America
- Curious Mind: your wheels are always turning; you’re ideating constantly; you’re excited by new opportunities and inclined towards action.
- Marketplace, Loyalty, B2B and/or Luxury industry experience
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
We encourage you to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement. We look for people who are passionate about what we do, not just those who check off all the boxes.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description