Copywriter at AuditBoard
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. We built our suite of audit, risk, and compliance solutions with user experience at the forefront, and maintain an unwavering focus on creating streamlined, easy-to-use products to address the critical business needs of our customers.
That customer-centric approach has helped us be ranked as one of the 100 fastest-growing technology companies in North America for the second year in a row, according to Deloitte. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 and companies like Walmart, Intel, Amgen, Hawaiian Airlines, Electronic Arts, Lowes, Lennar Homes, and Cornerstone OnDemand use AuditBoard today.What We Are Looking For
AuditBoard is seeking a talented individual to join our growing marketing communications team. Join a passionate, fast-paced B2B marketing team as we deliver the market the industry’s most innovative, award-winning SaaS technology for Audit, Risk, and Compliance. The ideal candidate will be a creative, forward-thinking, and organized Copywriter who can connect with our customer base through multiple channels.
In this role, you'll be responsible for creating a wide range of marketing materials, including print and digital ads, email copy, web pages, and more. If you are someone who loves working cross-functionally, getting to the “why”, and working in a fast-moving, highly collaborative environment, this opportunity may be for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with internal stakeholders to create compelling copy for a variety of marketing and internal communications channels, including digital and print ads, email, social media web pages, blog posts and bylined articles, presentations, product brochures, videos, and more.
- Consistently produce error-free content that drives business results while adhering to our brand voice and style guidelines.
- Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into persuasive copy concepts.
- Assist in developing copy concepts for marketing and advertising campaigns and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, communication, journalism, or related field.
- Experience in producing B2B-oriented copy for digital, print, and broadcast channels, either in-house or in an agency environment.
- Exceptional writing and communications skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Experience using project management tools such as Jira and Asana.
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts preferred.
- Comfortable working under tight deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Self-motivated team player.
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!