We’re looking for a Marketing Copywriter to join our team and make immediate and impactful contributions to the critical work of our Marketing team. As a Marketing Copywriter, you know how to take business goals and translate them into actionable, engaging, and audience-appropriate copy to drive brand awareness and generate leads.
You’ll collaborate with product marketing specialists, graphic designers, sales staff, product development managers, and customer support teams to develop marketing concepts and write compelling messages for purposes of communicating with our clients and attracting new business.
What you’ll do:
- Identify the core competencies of targeted markets for company products and services and translate these items into dynamic, engaging copy directed to the expansion of brand awareness and sales.
- Concept, write, and edit copy for a variety of integrated marketing campaigns and deliverables, including website pages, emails, landing pages, eBooks, slicks, brochures, web banner ads, print collateral, trade publications, case studies, press releases, event materials, surveys, and more.
- Work closely with Copywriting Manager to ensure branding and product consistency across collateral types and adhere to editorial style guidelines.
- Collaborate with marketing members to create innovative concepts that increase Procore brand awareness.
- Partner with product marketing, sales enablement, graphics, and video department, as necessary, to create consistent messaging across delivery vehicles.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, with the ability to edit for grammar and style in line with current business copywriting standards
- Versatility and adaptability to work simultaneously on a variety of projects
- Experience creating compelling messages for different target demographics and personas
- Strong project management and organizational skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within ongoing and new campaigns
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead
- Familiarity with current social media platforms
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
Please provide either a work sample* and/or a link to your portfolio, blog, or website when applying
*PDF files are preferred when submitting print versions of work samples.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.