Copywriter - Social Media/Response Advertising
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve... wanna join?
Who we're looking for:
An enthusiastic copywriter who can help express Zwift's brand voice in social media and digital advertising.
What you'll do:
- Create copy for social media posts and digital display advertising based on briefs written by our Marketing & Communications team.
- Develop quick, with multiple iterations, of copy based on:
- insights from target groups
- market and cultural events
- A/B testing results
- media placements
- Collaborate with Designers to create engaging Marketing and Advertising material with consumer insights at the core.
- Regularly generate new and unique content ideas for Social Media and Advertising.
- Edit and proofread material with a fine-tooth comb when needed.
- Constantly optimize our copy and tone based on test and research results.
- Work closely with the Social Media team, the Media team (to deliver assets based on media plan), the Project Management team (to respect project deadlines, review and delivery times) and the Group Creative Director, demonstrating ability to take direction and constructive criticism.
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience as a copywriter, ideally from a in-house social media team or a social media creative agency background.
- Impeccable grammar and spelling.
- Understanding of all social media and digital formats.
- Understanding of A/B testing and the related creative needs.
- A talent for writing short and concise copy that resonates with consumers.
- Ability to integrate the needs of a global audience and collaborate with team members in our international offices.
- You are not afraid of fast paced assignments and quick turnaround times.
- A self-starter and independent problem solver.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Interest for sport and fitness. Passion for cycling and/or running and/or triathlon is a huge plus.
Top 5 reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of talented individuals who love what we do
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision), including an employee bike program
- Amazing office location in downtown Long Beach with killer views
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
If you are excited about this role, we strongly encourage you to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but a well thought out letter introducing us to your skills and personality will stand out among the rest.
Zwift LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.