Conversion Rate Optimization Strategist at ServiceTitan Inc.
ServiceTitan is a product built by the intellect, passion and vision of hundreds of people. We wake up every day driven to offer the finest SaaS tools to hard-working, home service professionals who have been completely underserved by technology. To be a marketer at ServiceTitan is to carry that fire into the world. We are passionate about content and driven by data. We mine collective experience and stoke unyielding curiosity to uncover the channels and creative that will deliver ServiceTitan’s life-changing power to every potential customer.
As our Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Strategist, you will:
- Increase session to lead conversion rate
- Build and monitor daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly marketing dashboards
- Dive deep into KPI trends and proactively surface insights, opportunities and risks
- Be the company expert on all things data capture and conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Ensure 99% accuracy in web analytics, media tags, segment.io and other digital analytics tools.
- Develop, manage, and implement a website optimization roadmap [think mobile-first], including idea management, testing, optimization, reporting, validating, and forecasting.
- Audit and analyze funnel metrics to identify drop-off and address key areas for growth in conversion rates.
- Implement and work with designers to see through setup and tracking of various tests.
- Work with Digital Marketing, Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Design, and Sales to support a Customer Journey experience on the site – from target segments, content, and pain points.
- Effectively capture and direct the user's attention to the appropriate Customer Journey as well as the 'next best action' that we want them to take.
- Engage visitors as they progress through their discovery and learning process to encourages site exploration, interaction and additional visits.
- Website Testing / Analytics / Tracking
- Serve as a subject matter expert on the design of experiments including test structure, sequencing, the definition of primary and secondary success metrics, and experiment duration calculations.
- Use a data-driven approach to identify areas of improvement based on current visitor behavior, performance metrics, and qualitative and quantitative customer data.
- Launch, and optimize global A/B and multivariate tests on various landing pages and websites to drive increased user engagement and conversion rate.
- Measure overall website performance KPIs, analyze key health metrics, communicate trends, share insights and make recommendations to the marketing team.
- Proven track record of increasing conversion rates
- Intense attention to detail
- Expert knowledge of web and business analytics tools and reporting (ex. Google Analytics, HotJar, segment)
- Expert knowledge of A/B testing tools (e.g. Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO)
- Solid knowledge of SQL a plus
- Experience with Business Intelligence (e.g. DOMO, tableau)
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in statistics, finance, mathematics, Digital/Marketing Analytics, or in a quantitative discipline
- 2-4 years of experience running web projects, with a demonstrated track record of driving engagement and conversion rate optimization, in B2B campaigns
- Fluent in A/B testing methodologies and have had success in driving significant growth through testing, behavioral analytics, and website targeting
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around consumer and enterprise web usage
- Excellent communication, project management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere; must excel under pressure and with minimal supervision. Candidate must have a high degree of initiative and work with a keen sense of urgency
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO, parental leave
2. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/visual/dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with company match, lunch provided everyday, fully-stocked kitchens, weekly meditation, wellness rooms, discount on Classpass
3. Enrichment: professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, an orientation program, career pathing opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
Life at ServiceTitan
http://instagram.com/lifeatservicetitan | https://www.themuse.com/profiles/servicetitan | https://www.builtinla.com/company/servicetitan-inc
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home services companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their business. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home services industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, custom reporting, marketing automation, mobile solution for field techs, and accounting integration with Intacct and QuickBooks. ServiceTitan brings a fully operational modern SaaS infrastructure to an industry traditionally underserved by software. ServiceTitan is the preferred software for hundreds of the world's most successful plumbing, HVAC, and electrical companies. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Forbes Top 100 Software Companies, 2019
Inc 5000 Most Successful Companies in America, 2019
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Best Places to Work, 2019
Deloitte Fast 500, 2019
Los Angeles Business Journal Top 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2018
Inc 5000 Best Places to Work, 2018
Inc 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Companies, 2018
Glassdoor/Battery Ventures Highest Rated Cloud Computing Companies, 2018
Mogul Top 1000 Companies Worldwide for Millennial Women 2018
Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup List, 2017