Content Writer at MuteSix
MuteSix, an iProspect company, is an award-winning, full funnel digital and creative agency providing intelligent ad solutions that grow disruptor brands into enterprise market leaders. We help our clients design for the future while evolving their existing businesses with our agency’s winning combination of expert media buying, creative and talent. We help deliver scalable marketing solutions for clients across a broad spectrum of industries, including retail, e-commerce, luxury, nonprofit, technology, sports, publishing, and financial services.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print.
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines.
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Monitor and analyze creative performance in order to determine insights and direction.
- Research brands and client audiences to define clients core business challenges.
- Craft compelling and concise creative briefs.
- Work alongside the C-Suite, internal Marketing team, client success team, and business development team to develop strategically-driven concepts
- Manage creative timelines, process, and project communication (communicate timelines, concepts, and updates to clients on a regular basis).
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
- You’re a natural storyteller with a vital pulse on current ecommerce cultural trends within the fashion, retail, tech, music, and advertising verticals.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You can take a complex concept and present it in a way that is easy to understand.
- Familiarity with each client's requirements and the company's brand image, products, and services
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying client’s needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Great organization skills, with the ability to manage projects and deadlines across teams
- A clear understanding of the digital advertising landscape, with experience crafting compelling creative for space.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- 5 plus years of experience in a similar type of role within ecommerce preferred
What we offer:
- Scooter + dog friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
- Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
- Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks and weekly farmer’s markets.
- Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
- Health insurance coverage and a cell phone stipend.
- 401K matching program.
- Flexible work schedule and remote working - Take care of your work AND yourself!
More about MuteSix:
Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, we have a performance-obsessed team of 150+ employees. Recent accolades include MuteSix being named #15 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies, one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces and earning an Addy Award for breakthrough creative.
MuteSix, an iProspect company, is proud to be part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, a group of agencies achieving great things in their own right, while also working brilliantly together.
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.