Content & Web Marketing Manager
Greater LA Area
Are you a talented marketing professional with expertise in website management and content marketing? Are you a detail-oriented problem solver who thrives in identifying and defining marketing strategies for B2B software solutions? As Enterprise Marketing Manager, you will join a small, but dedicated and results-driven team looking to transform the enterprise Point of Sale market.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Enterprise Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing Appetize's website, digital presence, and content marketing strategy while also assisting in other day-to-day Marketing initiatives.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Appetize’s website, including managing website redesign, external vendors, and day-to-day operations (copyrighting, images, blogging).
- Execute SEO strategies to optimize Appetize’s web results.
- Improve web conversion by optimizing end-to-end experience and managing lead generation forms/gated content.
- Develop, optimize, and analyze paid search and social campaigns with a small monthly budget.
- Enhance Appetize’s digital presence on online vendor directories and review sites.
- Build and manage the company’s content marketing strategy that attracts qualified end-users, including creating, writing, and designing brochures, spec sheets, one-sheets, whitepapers, and case studies.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-4 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably at a software company.
- Skilled writer with ‘writing for SEO’ background.
- Expert in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Wordpress (or a comparable CMS), Salesforce.com, and Pardot (or comparable Marketing Automation tool).
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels, including Google Adwords, Bing Ads, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
- Advanced Excel and analytics skills preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment on a team of three.
- Understanding that the role will involve wearing ‘many hats’.
Read Full Job Description