What is nok?
nok is an invite-only marketplace to try high-end products from home for free! Our tryouts include same-day delivery, $0 down and return pickup.
Our circular supply chain and proprietary infrastructure allows us to quickly turn around returns of these items at the end of the tryouts so they can be sent to the next customer (in less than 48 hours) greatly reducing the need for costly returns in eCommerce.
nok doubles up as an experiential marketing channel for brands resulting in authentic product experiences, user-generated content, word of mouth and ultimately more sales.
We have been providing our service as white-label for major brands like Samsonite, TUMI and Lavazza but always wanted to build our own marketplace. COVID19 accelerated our decision and this is now our sole focus!
We're backed by Greycroft (same backers as Bird, Acorns, Goop, Bumble, etc.), Moonshots and Village Global and more importantly aim to surround ourselves with the best talent to re-imagine how people shop.
We offer generous health benefits, 401K plans, and other incentives to stay fit and healthy - let's get nokking!
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced and creative Content & Social Media Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
You will be responsible for creating and circulating compelling marketing content both to acquire new users and engage our existing community.
This role is very hands on and you need to be a CREATIVE SELF-STARTER that is PASSIONATE about what we're building and has proven experience in acquiring thousands of users organically. Being able to handle the end-to-end creative process (concept, design, production) is a big plus!
- You will create and execute content marketing strategy that advances a range of marketing and sales objectives from brand awareness to lead generation.
- You will develop, build and execute nok's strategy to deliver unique and engaging content across social media platforms through written, video, and photo content
- You will develop a marketing content calendar and manage diverse initiatives Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin, Reddit and Twitch.
- You will also be responsible for structuring all e-mail marketing flows by coordinating with stakeholders as needed.
- You will produce and collaborate with both in-house and external creative teams on end-to-end production of content, including visual assets (graphic elements, photography, video and curation) and copywriting
- You will track your content performance against business objectives and optimize content and marketing strategies accordingly. You will report on community sentiment, follower growth, engagement, newsletter subscriber levels, open rate, click through rates, and general marketing performance regularly
- You will constantly come up with new and out-of-the-box ideas to make nok stand out through engaging and relatable content.
- You will learn from and engage our community through email marketing, polls, online events and other creative initiatives
- Minimum 3 years work experience leading content marketing at a media, advertising, e-commerce or other D2C company
- Strong writing and editorial abilities and the ability to make complex subjects easy to grasp and compelling to consume.
- Professional experience working with social media management and reporting platforms.
- Experience in Email Marketing and SEO
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools and digital media formats
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
In our view, happy and driven people are the secret sauce to a successful company, and at nok, we value building the right team of dreamers above all else. In order to maintain happy people, we understand the importance of physical and emotional health, and have created a culture to support the well being of our team. The nature of an early stage startup can be quite demanding at times, but we believe the right group of people with the right mindset can achieve the seemingly impossible together.
PS: we strongly encourage applicants to demonstrate their interest by joining our Slack community (more info in the welcome email once you've signed up on trynok.com)
Read Full Job Description