Content Manager at TeleSign
Location: CA, IL, MN, NV, NY, TN, TX, UT, WA
TeleSign is a cloud communications company that is redefining the way the largest brands in the world protect, connect, and engage with their users. With an innovative suite of APIs, enhanced by data intelligence and Machine Learning, TeleSign delivers communication, verification and Mobile Identity solutions that have been used by almost everyone around the world. In business for more than a decade, profitable and located in the heart of Silicon Beach with panoramic views of the ocean and Hollywood sign, there is no better place to evolve and grow your career.
TeleSign is growing, and we are seeking a Content Manager to join our team! In this role, you’ll become a TeleSign product expert, drive awareness, thought leadership, and support new marketing initiatives. This role is at the intersection of Growth, Marketing, Sales, and Product and will serve as the go-to resource for engaging content.
What you'll do:
- Build thought leadership through on-brand, best-in-class content tailored to TeleSign’s diverse audiences to engage customers
- Discover creative new ways to reach, including blogs, website content, white papers, infographics, thought leadership content, podcasts, educational guides, etc.
- Identify content gaps for sales enablement and external-facing content
- Work directly with Sales, Product, and Growth to translate the overall vision into consumer-facing content and expand the content library
- Provide supporting content for Events, Market Development, Integrated Marketing
- Coordinate and strategize with Growth team to optimize content
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with great attention to detail
- You have an entrepreneurial approach; you proactively develop insights on data, translate findings into actionable recommendations to promote business objectives
- You’re customer-centric and have a passion for understanding customer needs to better position TeleSign products for success
- Results-driven marketer with the ability to manage competing deadlines, who enjoys brainstorming creative content ideas just as much as you enjoy organizing content calendars to ensure that each deadline is hit on time and above expectation
- You have 3+ years of B2B copywriting experience
Nice to have:
- Experience within mobile identity, cloud communications/CpaaS, or fraud
- Ability to translate technical product information into meaningful insights
- Experience analyzing user data and reporting on acquisition, retention, and brand metrics
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more!
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
TeleSign does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.