Community Relations Manager (Venice)
Bird is a last-mile electric vehicle sharing company dedicated to bringing safe, low-cost, environmentally-friendly transportation solutions to communities across the world. We provide a fleet of electric, shared scooters that can be accessed via smartphone. Bird is headquartered in Venice, California and is rapidly expanding across the country and the world.
What You'll Do:
- Ensure success through development and expansion of local community relationships.
- Participate in community meetings, representing Bird in a formal capacity before neighborhood organizations, business groups, boards and commissions.
- Partner with local advocacy groups
- Coordinate events and team building activities.
- Act as a liaison for our Government Partnerships and Communications teams.
- Work with initial launch team to evaluate and execute on areas of expansion.
- Build relationships with local businesses to ensure successful placement of Bird scooters.
- Holding monthly training sessions for new chargers.
- Coordinating shipments for charger pick up.
What You'll Need:
- 4 year degree at accredited university.
- Community relations management experience preferred.
- Strong marketing skills.
- Transportation background is a plus, but not required.
- Government relations or experience working with community leaders is a strong plus.
Bird Rides Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer, and we welcome everyone regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. We are dedicated to providing an inclusive, open, and diverse work environment.
Read Full Job Description