What is Heartbeat?
Heartbeat is a social marketing technology platform that connects the best brands in the world with nano-influencers and everyday people. See what it’s all about at www.heartbeat.com/ambassador and get paid to be yourself!
The Community Coordinator will be responsible for providing an excellent customer experience amongst the Heartbeat community. The ideal candidate is creative, collaborative, and a fast-moving thinker who constantly finds new ways to keep our users engaged. This role will help us improve communication methods with our community members.
If you are a team player with a passion for problem solving, we want to hear from you! Here at Heartbeat, your career trajectory is up to you and we welcome you to explore all areas of the company to choose your path and grow!
- Execute our social media plans across all Heartbeat platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and some limited YouTube)
- Manage social media accounts, primarily Instagram, but also our ambassador Facebook page and groups, responding to ambassadors questions and concerns as needed
- Work closely with the marketing team to recruit new ambassadors into the network
- Manage LiveChat customer support chats and tickets daily, and own ambassador customer support communications to ensure quality responses are provided to users in a timely manner
- Organize and participate in events to build the community and spread the word about Heartbeat
- Assist in vetting campaign applicants and their Instagram accounts to determine which users align best with the campaign objective
- Provide in-depth and comprehensive analysis of user experience issues identified and aid the company in crafting solutions
- Contribute to new user acquisition by discovering and engaging with new accounts via Instagram and Facebook
- Stay up-to-date with digital media trends
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1+ year of experience managing social media channels including Instagram, Facebook and/or digital marketing experience.
- Customer Service experience
- Strong copywriting and written communication skills
- Experience with building brand voice
- Positive attitude and attention to detail are a must
- Extremely well-organized, can work in a fast paced environment, methodical and efficient, able to bring initiative to a lean startup team.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Full-time: contract position (contract-to-hire)
- Monthly happy hours with food and drinks overlooking the beach (our office is on the boardwalk of Venice Beach)
- Monthly team building time with activities and games designed to bring us all together for some fun and team bonding
- Company outings to escape rooms, volunteer opportunities, beach time, and mre
- Snacks, coffee and drinks stocked in the kitchen
Before applying, please take a look at our website www.heartbeat.com and do some digging on the business. We're looking for someone who is hungry to take an already exciting startup to the next level, and to be a part of changing the way brands interact with their consumers.