Client Success Associate
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with our Data Team to process consumer activity uploads from major national retail clients.
- Identify data integrity issues then work with cross-functional stakeholders to track to resolution
- Profile campaign data using data quality processes, identify exceptions and resolveLearn to analyze complex data sets from different sources related to digital marketing.
- Learn to identify data relationships, characteristics, trends, and opportunities.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvement and gains in data accuracy and efficiency
- Present complex information in an understandable and compelling manner
- Collaborate with team members and decision makers across multiple departments
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Marketing, or related field
- Expertise in Excel (pivot tables, V-lookups, H-lookups)
- Experience writing and using SQL Queries
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work independently on data quality analysis
For Priority Consideration
- Knowledge of data management principles and methodologies such as data quality, data governance, and master data management
- Familiarity with visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Sisense, etc.
About Bridg:Bridg is a marketing software company that provides a CRM solution, email and SMS marketing, insights and analytics, mobile app and loyalty program development for restaurants and retailers. Powered by transaction data, Bridg builds unique 360º customer profiles to understand individualized behavior patterns, providing clients with deep data science used to create wide-reaching, effective personalized marketing campaigns that drive traffic and sales in a measurable way. Our headquarters is located in West LA / Santa Monica, and we offer competitive salaries, great benefits, and a high-energy environment with lots of room for personal and professional growth.