Business Marketing Lead at Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Business Marketing Lead to join Snap Inc! Working from our New York or Los Angeles offices, you’ll lead B2B marketing initiatives for the Commerce vertical in North America.
In this role, you’ll partner with the Marketing, Sales, Design, Product, and Insights teams to develop and execute marketing programs that leverage our own platform and products to educate and inspire our clients through world-class business marketing.
We are looking for an experienced marketer with a self-starting attitude who has a proven track record of excelling in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. This position reports to the Manager, Business Marketing US Emerging.What you’ll do:
- Use your marketing, social and/or digital media experience to position Snapchat’s product solutions for the key business objectives of the e-Commerce industry, including the sub-categories of DTC, Marketplace retailers and Subscription services.
- Lead content development for case studies, videos and marketing collateral that demonstrate that value of Snapchat to client and develop scaled distribution plan (i.e. webinars, email, blog)
- Increase advertiser consideration of Snapchat by developing content for key industry events and Snap-hosted large scale events and smaller scale roadshows, at a high frequency
- Increase advertiser consideration of Snapchat by developing content for key industry events, and content for Snap-hosted large scale events and smaller scale roadshows
- Engage with the advertising community and act as the external face of Snapchat by presenting on stage at internal and external events
- Partner and build relationships with global cross-functional teams across Sales, Insights, International Marketing, Product Marketing, Comms, Design and Legal
- Amplify efforts across B2B digital marketing channels (Blog, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Manage marketing budget and measure the effectiveness of marketing activities and the ROI of its expenditures
- Track record of success building full-funnel and direct response E-Commerce advertising campaigns
- A deep proficiency for storytelling with experience translating insights, product information and data into client-facing marketing presentations
- A superb track record for project management, executing multiple projects simultaneously, at a high frequency and on quick turnaround schedules
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment and still initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance, and work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability/experience thinking creatively, communicating, influencing and presenting to large groups, and a deep proficiency in direct response advertising
- 5+ years of B2B or B2C marketing manager experience developing strategy, positioning and messaging for an e-commerce brand or product in an advertising agency or marketing organization
- A passion for Snapchat and creativity!
- Proven experience as a leader of change, achieving operational excellence by introducing performance measures, processes and systems
- Experience guiding creative production of campaigns, printed collateral, presentations, websites, videos and other marketing materials
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]