Business Development Associate
There's something in the water at Chrome River.
Are you looking to join a fun, fast-growing, and innovative software company in Los Angeles that truly values its employees and their contributions? Chrome River is laser focused on growing our employees - we understand that happy employees make for happy customers.
Come join us at The River!
If you are a highly motivated, self-starter, then the Business Development Associate (BDA) position is the perfect opportunity to join one of America’s fastest growing companies. This role is a unique opportunity to help drive demand for our market-leading expense and invoice cloud solutions. Your proven track record of working strategically with both Marketing and Sales teams in a business development and/or lead generation capacity, will allow you to thrive in our fast-paced, high-activity environment. Partnering closely with the marketing function, you will be responsible for contacting prospective customers and for qualifying opportunities for the Chrome River solution. Working with our seasoned sales executives, you will research and build pipeline, and help determine our most effective marketing channels.
At Chrome River we believe in promoting from within. Strong performance in this role can lead to upward mobility throughout the organization.
Our BDRs are high-energy, agile, resourceful and able to balance multiple tasks. In this highly prized role, excellent phone, social media and email skills, as well as the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities, will be critical to your success. You will be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and company information in our CRM system. We're looking for professionals with strong organizational, follow up and research skills, who work well in a team environment. Prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience will enhance your candidacy for this role. If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, then we want to talk to you about this career-defining opportunity!
What You'll Do
- Generate new business and create opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Help create and prioritize named target account lists
- Research and build out new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, system data, etc.) to more effectively understand drivers and opportunities for positioning Chrome River
- Prospecting via emails, phone calls, and other solutions such as LinkedIn and Salesloft
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives and other important personas in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Chrome River and be able to clearly articulate our unique value proposition
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Strategically partner with your Sales Directors
- Support marketing events
What We're Looking For
- Minimum of 1-2 years of previous prospecting experience, preferably in technology
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
- Salesforce.com experience a huge plus
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University