Brand Manager (eCommerce) at Hawke Media
How you will contribute:
- Develop business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives and running the entire brand.
- Retain and proactively regulate inventory levels for new launches to manage against excess inventory and waste
- Supply chain management experience
- Oversee operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
Who will be successful in this role?
- Knowledge of online marketing channels including SEO, SEM, social media, digital platforms, etc.
- Accountable for meeting all eCommerce sales targets and KPI metrics
- Create channel-specific product assortments, drive growth, and own results
- Experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Ability to dig through data, draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, a high level of organization, and impeccable attention to detail.
- A highly analytical self-starter who can manage multiple projects and figure out complex problems without a lot of oversight.
Hawke Media Offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited vacations (we value performance and reward accordingly!)