Brand Ambassador (social and event engagement) at Quantgene
Quantgene is transforming the future of medicine by unlocking the Deep Human Genome. We’re saving lives through early detection, better prevention and more effective cures for all disease, starting with cancer.
We are looking for a Quantgene Brand Ambassador across social platforms and events. Your job will be to engage influencers, thought leaders, community managers, etc in the cancer and healthcare space. Your work will be instrumental to making inroads and relationships with critical partners as we prepare for the launch of our first multi-cancer detection blood test.
- Build out social presence and network for all brands
- Identify key strategic communities (on social platforms and local LA groups) and members that will help advocate for our product
- Become an active and trusted member of those communities by engaging in meaningful conversations (you must become fluent in the conversations around cancer, cancer risk and screening)
- Help plan events online and off to bring these communities together
- Report insights from engagements that are meaningful for the business and fore product development
- Your key measures of success will be 1) building our following, 2) increasing brand engagement and 3) converting prospects to customers
- Must be organized, proactive and a self-starter, someone who is constantly trying new approaches proactively vs. waiting to be given direction
- Strategic thinker who knows how to identify strategic insights and identify how they can advance the business
- Ability to manage upward in a fast-paced environment
- You must have excellent research and writing skills but also be good with people and in social situations
- Proven experience with social platforms and community engagement
- Experience in patient advocacy, clinical or medical disciplines is a plus