At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
GoodRx is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join the B2B Marketing team, reporting to the Integrated Marketing Manager. This individual will execute on enterprise initiatives and provide day-to-day support for B2B marketing, assisting with both online and offline channels.
The role will be part of a passionate, highly cross-functional team that brings new programs to market. The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven, have strong organizational skills, and be able to prioritize effectively in a fast moving environment. This role is a great opportunity for someone interested in growing their skills in marketing with a wide variety of channels, and looking to contribute to a fast-paced, mission-driven company.
- Support Marketing Manager in the development of monthly media plans
- Collaborate with other teams (e.g., Operations, Product, Design, Legal, 3rd-party partners, etc.) to plan marketing activations for new product and program launches
- Develop, proofread, and edit creative/copy for marketing campaigns, ensuring the material is on-brand and has a consistent voice
- Learn to evaluate and monitor campaign performance by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports from large data sets
- Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs
- Assist with monthly marketing spend reporting to Finance
- Make recommendations for process, creative and strategic improvements
- Assist with ad hoc projects and additional assignments as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree required, with 2-4 years of professional experience
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong project management skills
- Must have strong analytical skills and be comfortable working with large data sets. Advanced Excel skills a plus (vlookup, pivot tables)
- Problem solver with a strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Team player who develops and maintains trusting and collaborative relationships
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – written and verbal
- Bonus points: Experience with Google Drive (Sheets, Docs and Slides) and Asana
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description