MuteSix, an iProspect company, is an award-winning, full-funnel digital and creative agency providing intelligent ad solutions that grow disruptor brands into enterprise market leaders. We help our clients design for the future while evolving their existing businesses with our agency’s winning combination of expert media buying, creative and talent. We help deliver scalable marketing solutions for clients across a broad spectrum of industries, including retail, e-commerce, luxury, nonprofit, technology, sports, publishing, and financial services.
MuteSix is looking for a pro-active, smart, and energetic Associate Marketing Manager to join our Internal Marketing and Business Development team! This role will have a focus on tracking marketing materials, and cross-functional team efforts. The ideal candidate is an excellent communicator, self-starter, detail-oriented, and has a strong understanding of time management and prioritization.
- Track, collect and maintain an inventory of marketing materials.
- Update and maintain various information databases to be utilized internally and externally, including business development documents, sales team shared drive, and database of clients by vertical.
- Support the internal marketing team to help push tasks through completion.
- Demonstrate the ability to multi-task while prioritizing to complete deliverables on time, with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to balance competing high-profile priorities, demonstrate good judgment and operate as a strong team member
- Ensure sales presentations and proposals are locally relevant and of the highest quality.
- Coordinate internal marketing projects and event logistics.
- Research event opportunities for marketing, branding, and business development initiatives.
- Create and write content for internal marketing materials.
- Organize reporting and metrics using data from Hubspot, Salesforce, Wrike and organizing in Google Sheets.
- Create proposals to upsell MuteSix offerings to existing and prospective clients.
- 3-5 years experience in Digital Marketing, Advertising, Corporate Communications, Business Development or a related field.
- Educational background in marketing and advertising preferred.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in G-Suite, Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, Word and the ability to adapt and learn new systems quickly
- Experience with blog and content writing. Writing samples may be requested.
- Highly dependable, and self-motivated with a strong ability to adapt to ever-changing priorities.
- Highly organized and thorough, with excellent attention to detail and an eye for design.
- Ability to work under pressure with a sense of pride in high-quality output.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, taking initiative, and being a team player - even if that means jumping into an area outside of your wheelhouse.
What we offer:
- Scooter + dog-friendly office, smart casual dress code, and standing desks.
- Unlimited snacks, cold brew, and avocados.
- Free onsite gym and awesome outdoor amenities including hammocks, grills, comfy seating, basketball court, food trucks and weekly farmer’s markets.
- Weekly Lunch and Learns, and opportunities to learn from industry experts.
- Health insurance coverage and a cell phone stipend.
- Flexible work schedule and remote working - Take care of your work AND yourself!
More about MuteSix:
Headquartered in Los Angeles, CA, we have a performance-obsessed team of 150+ employees. Recent accolades include MuteSix being named #15 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies, one of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces and earning an Addy Award for breakthrough creative.
MuteSix, an iProspect company, is proud to be part of the Dentsu Aegis Network, a group of agencies achieving great things in their own right, while also working brilliantly together.
MuteSix provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.