Associate Growth Marketing Manager at Zwift
Seniority Level: Associate
Location: Long Beach, CA
About the role and about You:
We are seeking an Associate Growth Marketing Manager on the Running & Tri team to drive our mission to become the largest training platform for the Triathlon community and the most connected training community for Runners. If you are a passionate marketeer who isn’t afraid of rolling up your sleeves to put in the hard work, then we want to hear from you.
Are you ready to change the way the world looks at Triathlon and Running training? If yes, then we promise you a career experience that’s fast-paced, engaging, maybe a little sweaty… but also loads of fun!
What you’ll do:
- Grow our Running community: design and deliver marketing programming that engages and retains Zwifters + converts new athletes to Zwift, with a specific focus on the running community.
- Account Management: Support key partnerships as a trusted resource and primary point of contact, ensuring the execution of key initiatives to grow both the Zwift and partner brands
- Implementation: Bring innovative programs to life, working with external partners and internal teams, to activate through channels including in-game, paid media, PR, events, partner activation, ambassador strategy, and many others
- Collaboration: With internal teams: Include Global Events Team, Creative Studio, Game/Product, Partnerships, Global Marketing, Media, Analytics, etc. to ensure brand consistency across events and programs.
- Business Strategy: Support the Growth Marketing Manager for Running & Tri to develop marketing strategies that create brand awareness, product understanding, and customer acquisition amongst key audiences in running
- Be the glue in our Zwift marketing organization: coordinating workflow with our internal teams including in-house creative agency, social and PR teams.
- Hit goals and strive for more: With every initiative we undertake, we set out goals and seek to beat them. You’ll set measurable goals and KPIs and work with data analysts to assess the success of each initiative. And then it’s time to up the ante; to do the impossible, to blow our collective minds.
What we’re looking for:
- 2-4 years Marketing Experience - Bonus points for Triathlon Industry and/or Client, Agency or Media experience
- Deep understanding of the running community and running culture
- Moderate understanding of endurance training tenets
- Experience with project designs and execution
- A passion for Metrics and KPIs
- Experience in brief writing and working with creative agencies
- Experience of planning or activating in-real-life events
- A keen interest in the wellness sector, a passion for running, and knowledge of industry, media, and consumer landscape that surrounds triathlon
- Can-do attitude, willing to roll up your sleeves and take on any project big or small
- Located within the greater LA area with the expectation of being able to work from the Long Beach office post COVID-19
- Travel expectation (post COVID-19) of 15-25%; both domestic and international
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
Of course, we are nothing without our values. Our values ground us. They ensure we run and build a company where people love to work, feel like they are welcomed, included, and belong. Only then can they thrive and do their best work. The values we strive to live every day are:
- Make It Fun
- Elevate Teammates
- Cultivate Our Community
- Always Level Up
- One Zwift for All
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected].
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.