Associate Director, Internal Communications at Tinder (Hollywood, CA)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:07 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, January 20, 2022
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, 20 million matches per day and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
We’re seeking a strategic internal communicator to tackle critical communication campaigns and change communication efforts at Tinder.
The Associate Director, Internal Communications will partner with leaders to communicate programs and initiatives that matter to employees at Tinder. This role reports to the Head of Internal Communications, Tinder and Match Group, and will be based out of either Los Angeles or Palo Alto once we return to offices.
If you’re passionate about people-centered communications and thrive in fast-paced environments, we want to hear from you!
In this role you will:
- Build and lead internal communications strategy to engage employees and keep teams informed of the latest news and happenings across our global organization
- Play a key role in internal content creation, and maintain a cadence of messaging using various channels, from digital comms to face-to-face sessions to large company-wide meetings
- Work with executive leaders on internal messaging and communications delivery
- Work closely with HR to communicate and get feedback on employee experience programs
- Build credibility and earn the trust of leaders on a wide range of communications subjects
- Help others write, edit, and update communications and content
- Develop positive relationships at all levels of the organization
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of experience in global employee communications, both as strategic counsel and tactical communicator
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and a knack for developing engaging content and simplifying complex concepts
- A track record of leading and developing successful internal communications programs, finding ways to improve communications at every step
- Experience working cross-functionally with technical and non-technical people
- Experience giving counsel and recommendations to senior leaders
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
• Working on a product that has an immediate impact on people’s lives all around the world
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy
• A robust Learning + Development offering including our MentorMatch program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend
• Access to mental health resources
• Fertility preservation benefits
• No Meeting Wednesdays and access to a wide range of product and service discounts through Perkspot
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
At Tinder, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community. We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice. We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe. Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.