Amazon Marketing Specialist
- Plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase sales, visibility, brand recognition, and drive sales across AMS, Seller Central, AMG, AAP, and SEM (i.e. AdWords, Bing, etc.)
- Conducting competitive research to stay informed on fluctuations and changes in the macro environment that could impact the overall success of advertising campaigns.
- Identifying and selecting the best channel, medium, or ad-unit for an advertising campaign based on an in-depth market analysis (i.e. audience demographics, media usage, ratings, type of content in a given vehicle, etc.)
- Monitoring purchased media to ensure that the advertisements appear as planned across publisher sites
- Using Excel reports, Google Sheets, and 3rd party reporting platforms to compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports to quantify results and communicate them to the client.
- Performing keyword research and writing ad copy
- Conducting A/B tests across campaign variables (e.g. ads, landing pages, bidding) to reach the best results
- Analyzing performance data and optimizing campaigns to ensure they are continuously bringing quality traffic to our clients' websites while maintaining a strong ROI for every client's marketing budget
- Communicate with the client on a regular basis to report on campaigns and overall account health and provide recommendations to enhance performance
- Collaborate with internal members across marketing channels to ensure the team is in line with the client's brand, budget, and overall marketing goals
- Staying informed with eCommerce retail industry best practices, new trends and technologies, marketplaces, and platform updates (e.g. Amazon, eBay, etc.)
Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 year of eCommerce marketing/sales experience is preferred
- Preferred example(s) of success: Helped a client grow their overall profit with eCommerce retail, helped a client reach a target CPO/ROAS, having the numbers to back it all up.
- Implemented and ran campaigns to sell on Amazon or eBay.
- AMS, Seller Central, AMG, and AAP experience highly valued.
- Familiar with jargon (e.g. PPC, CPC, CPA, ROAS, bounce rate, above-the-fold, etc.)
- Thrives in an autonomous working environment
- Reliable, takes initiative and finds ways to solve problems independently
- Passionate about developing knowledge and personal growth in Media Buying
- Know the basics of media buying from both the client and media buyer’s perspective
- Comfortable with client-facing work; good communication skills
- Analytical - able to take data and identify trends, improve performance, solve problems, etc.
- Quick at learning; attentive to detail
- Proactive approach. Takes initiative.
- Experience with AdWords, Power Editor, BingAds, Yahoo Gemini, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Excel, Shopify and/or Photoshop
- Digital marketing background
What Hawke offers:
- A ridiculously awesome work environment - equal parts laid-back startup and motivated meritocracy
- An executive team that has scaled startups in the past and has every intention of continuing to scale Hawke Media into a dominant player in the digital marketing agency space
- Tons of training opportunities, including weekly education, book clubs, online courses, paid live courses, and over 80 skilled marketers to learn from/with
- Great opportunities to grow your technical skills and grow into an leader in the creative space
- 401K, Healthcare, Vision, Dental and unlimited PTO (we value performance and reward accordingly!