Amazon Marketing Manager
- Train a team of Amazon managers to develop business and campaign strategies and 30-60-90 day marketing plans to support and achieve our clients’ business objectives.
- Train team members to use current sales and inventory data to provide analysis of existing infrastructure and fulfilment strategy.
- Teach team members to plan, develop, and implement comprehensive paid media strategies to increase sales, visibility, brand recognition, and drive sales across AMS, Seller Central, AMG, and AAP
- Teach campaign managers how to leverage data dashboards and reporting tools to communicate campaign performance to clients and create a clear roadmap for sustainable account growth.
- Coach campaign managers on how to manage and optimize Amazon product listings and paid ad campaigns, strategically grow budgets, and understand customer journeys and attribution modeling.
- Teach Seller Central, Vendor Central, and AMS front-to-back to team members and train them how to tell the “big picture” story to clients and inform decision-making in the short and long-run.
- Explain how eCommerce business platforms integrate with other paid media platforms and Hawke Media channels (such as email marketing, web, content marketing, influencer marketing, etc.)
- The ability to teach the process of Amazon programmatic advertising to team members and how they affect Amazon sales performance.
- Develop case studies and client success stories for both Hawke Media (internal) and partners (i.e. Amazon success stories).
- Efficiently and effectively review the work of new hires and Sr. campaign managers (quality assurance and quality control management) and provide comprehensive feedback and actionable next steps in real-time for campaign managers and Hawke Media clients.
- Contribute to the ongoing maintenance of (internal) interactive learning, training, and development modules.
Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of Amazon advertising experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Seller Central, Vendor Central, AMS, AMG, & AAP.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent writing and creative content skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Superior time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple direct reports, projects and ongoing operational tasks, while effectively managing changing internal and client-facing priorities.
- Innovative, forward-thinking and collaborative team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (Marketing, Business, Economics, or related field a plus).
- An Understanding and ability to teach Amazon sales and inventory management as well as how to set up Amazon accounts.
- Can execute on and teach building Pay-Per-Click campaigns across all of Amazon’s PPC channels.
- High EQ, patient, disciplined in communication with a learn-first, servant-leader mentality and approach.
- Positive, “can-do” and “will-do” attitude at all times.
- Approaches all challenges as new learning and growth opportunities, with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Constantly challenges the status quo to find novel solutions to campaign execution and internal processes.
- Makes novel and innovative contributions to refine and improve channel onboarding & launch processes based on new platform and media/market trends, executions, ideologies, etc.
- Fosters a positive work environment and turns negative vibes into positive vibes
- Identifies new learning and development events and opportunities for our Media Buying team (continuing education, skill building, and team bonding).
- Embraces and respects new ideas, opinions, and ideologies, and encourages collaboration.
What Hawke Offers:
- Health benefits - medical, dental, and vision offered, Hawke pays a portion of medical.
- Unlimited time off policy (if all basic requirements of job function and day-to-day TDR’s are met).
- Dog-friendly office.
- Opportunities to learn and grow outside of your core responsibilities.
Our outsourced CMO value prop is taking the digital marketing world by storm. It’s why we’re one of Inc.’s fastest growing companies in the country. We’ve got no plans to slow down anytime soon, and we’re staffing up to support our scaling operations. At Hawke, we work hard, but we chill harder - we’re proud to be one of Glassdoor’s 50 best places to work in the country!