Amazon Ads Specialist at Vendo (Greater LA Area, CA)
// WHO YOU ARE //
You know the future of retail is eCommerce, and you want to have a hand in helping shape how CPG brands interact with the digital ecosystem. Innovative, focused, and forward-thinking, you're able to anticipate problems before they happen, lead with passion and efficacy, and inspire people to do their best work daily. Keen to measure what matters, you are data-driven in your decision making. Revenue and growth naturally are extensions of your energy to do your best work and achieve results for your clients and within your team!
// DAY-TO-DAY //
- Plan, manage, and execute digital media buys across a variety of ad platforms for multiple markets and clients simultaneously.
- Full understanding and execution of all External marketing channels such as Facebook, Google Ad's, Amazon Sponsored Ads / DSP, basically paid search and paid social advertising.
- Continuously monitor campaign performance and return-on-ad-spend (ROAS) and/or Cost per Acquisition (CPA), while suggesting and executing ongoing optimization strategies to hit and exceed assigned KPIs.
- Leverage Google Analytics and other tools to review traffic performance and provide ongoing optimization suggestions.
- Create and analyze campaign performance reports to inform relevant teams.
- Prepare research and insights to inform ongoing media recommendations.
- Manage budget allocations and bid parameters to deliver most efficient results.
- Maintain strong media and technology vendor relationships and act as a resource for industry data and trends.
- Constantly learn and experiment new effective bidding, ad placement, and management techniques.
- Manage and leverage each campaigns risk and loss pool for ongoing testing and experimentation.
- Develop a collaborative relationship with internal and external creative teams to develop cutting-edge media assets.
- Participate in budget allocation for different channels and platforms.
// WHAT YOU BRING //
- Proof you can WIN with digital media buying - we want to hear how!
- Experience using tools and optimizing on these platforms is a must: Google Ads, Facebook, Amazon, Instagram. Experience using these platforms a plus: Amazon DSP, Pinterest, Snapchat and YouTube.
- Passion for eCommerce and ongoing learning with a deep understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and how media buying fits into the larger picture of digital.
- Excellent organization, tactical, analytical/data management, Excel, and communication skills.