Affiliate Marketing Manager at SimplePractice
At SimplePractice, we’re changing the face of health and wellness through innovative solutions that simplify the life of health and wellness practitioners. Think your neighborhood therapist, nutritionist, speech language pathologist, or massage therapist—the small business owners who dedicate their careers to helping others. Our solution provides them with an all-in-one platform to manage their practice and with the tools and resources to thrive as a practitioner and business owner. Our recent launch of Monarch (MeetMonarch.com)—a national directory with thousands of therapists offering online appointment requests—offers an easy way for consumers to access and book a therapist who meets their criteria.
SimplePractice is seeking an Affiliate Marketing Manager to develop and scale an Affiliate Marketing channel. You’ll establish and manage key relationships with affiliates, as well as drive recruitment efforts, directly supporting the Partnership Group Manager. This role will be responsible for managing and overseeing the affiliate program on platforms like Impact, CJ, and Salesforce.
You will work directly with the Partnership Marketing Team Lead to improve customer acquisitions by monitoring affiliate activity, analyzing performance, identifying areas of improvement and recommending ways to increase affiliate performance.
- Develop and implement an overall affiliate channel strategy to drive trial growth and conversion
- Manage and oversee the day to day operation of SimplePractice’s affiliate marketing channel, including: affiliate recruiting, activation, and optimization
- Facilitate regular check-ins with affiliate partners to assess needs, remove blockers, and maintain alignment
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas for improvement, and advise affiliates on ways to increase performance
- Build out and iterate on affiliate payout structure, commissions, and bounties
- Generate weekly performance reports and present finding to key stakeholders, including the executive leadership group
- Work cross-functionally with the creative group and acquisitions group to drive campaign success
- Track and report efficacy of each individual affiliate marketing campaign and maintain extensive records of content successes and failures to inform future campaigns
- Report on performance and effectively manage budget to conversion goals and financial targets
- Manager and negotiate contracts with affiliates
- Set up and own Impact affiliate marketing channel
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of affiliate marketing experience, ideally for a direct to consumer or a B2B business
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing-related field
- Experience running partnerships with a wide range of publishers and sub-networks
- Experience growing user base and optimizing user conversion funnels
- A strong understanding of marketing attribution and how different channels interplay at different points in the customer journey
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at SimplePractice LLC (“SimplePractice” or “us” or “we” or “our”). Please note that when you submit your resume or application materials to us for employment purposes, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, address, email address, and phone number); protected characteristics (e.g., sex, gender, age, citizenship, disability status, and veteran status); professional or employment-related information (e.g., employment history, educational background, certificates and licenses, work eligibility information and other information obtained from your resume, cover letter, your responses to our application questions, background check forms, and your references); other personal records (e.g., signature, photograph, and criminal background information); and inferences drawn from personal information collected (e.g., creating a profile that reflects your abilities and aptitudes).
We collect the above categories of personal information for the following business purposes:
- To perform recruitment and hiring services; to manage the workforce; to comply with federal and state laws, and to maintain security (e.g., to detect and prevent against security risks and incidents, to prevent against fraudulent or illegal activity, and to ensure compliance with our company policies and procedures).