Ad Operations Specialist
Grindr is looking for a full-time Ad Operations Specialist (Ad Trafficker) to join the growing Ads team. You will work with the Ads team to ensure campaigns deliver flawlessly for our brand partners, providing meticulous ad trafficking. You will thrive in a fast-paced, creative, and continuously improving environment.
- Ad Trafficking: setup and manage our direct ad campaigns using multiple ad serving platforms (display, mobile & video)
- Monitor placements and campaigns for performance and delivery, and develop strategies to improve ad product performance
- Investigate and resolve delivery and performance issues
- Maintain sales materials such as ad spec sheets and takeover calendars
- Liaise with Account Management and Sales to pull inventory availability and info for outgoing RFP’s
- Pro-actively analyze campaign performance and recommend campaign optimizations
- Prepare and deliver campaign reports for the sales team
- Deliver all necessary information to accounting for billing and collection purposes
- Deliver ‘best in class’ service and performance to our partners and for our users
- 2 years of experience in digital ad trafficking
- Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills
- Ability to identify problems and solutions, streamline systems and set standards
- Experience with web & mobile in-app campaign trafficking - rich media, custom ads, standard display, text and re-directs
- Experience with mobile ad servers and Braze is strongly preferred
- Good knowledge of and experience with ad-serving and technology solutions
- Knowledge of 3rd party ad tags
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite or equivalent
- Able to interact comfortably with both clients and other internal departments
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
Why Work at Grindr?
Since 2009, Grindr has built the world’s largest social network for gay, bi, trans, and queer people. Now more than just an app, we’re a family of lifestyle brands with the shared mission to connect LGBTQ people with the world around them:
Grindr – The location-based social app that started it all. Over 3 million people use Grindr daily, from every country on the planet.
INTO – A video content platform dedicated to queer perspectives: news, culture, social, commentary, and more.
Grindr for Equality (G4E) – Our social mission to promote justice, health, and safety for LGBTQ individuals around the globe.
Gaymoji – A one-of-a-kind collection of over 500+ stickers available on iOS, Android, and in the Grindr app.
Slumbr – An event series for the high-minded partygoer, combining fashion, music, and art.
Behind the brands, Grindr is an inclusive and passionate family of thinkers, innovators, leaders, and most importantly, doers. We’re fueled by endless curiosity, constant collaboration, and a knack for crossing every finish line – all within an agile growth environment. We also enjoy tons of perks, great social events, and stunning views from our HQ in West Hollywood.
Benefits & Perks
- 100% covered medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Unlimited FTO
- Competitive Salaries
- Catered daily lunch
- Stocked kitchen
- Free on-site parking
- Casual dress environment
- Grindr is an equal opportunity employer
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to Grindr without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.