Ad Operations Assistant at Centerfield
How You'll Contribute...
- Design/Landing Pages
- Partner with clients and team members regarding branding and promotional offers extended to customers
- Manage partner creative review process
- Interface with third-party content creators to ensure high-quality deliverables and edit content as needed
- Identify all landing pages and content that requires updates for design team
- Review and audit web pages for accurate information
- Manage promo calendar for all brands and stay apprised of all upcoming and expiring promos
- Manage process of routing new designs and content through internal legal/compliance review
- Maintain live links including website content and WordPress updates
- Create tickets in Tello/Jira once projects are finalized, assign to design team members, and ensure designs are accurately received
- Learn how to use our internal tool – Dugout
- Offer creation, RingPool/CPID creation, post configuration creation, pixel placements
What We're Looking For...
- Bachelor's Degree or 0–1 year of prior experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptionally thorough and meticulous in your work
- Ability to understand context enough to make personal and sound judgments during audits
- Highly detail and process oriented
- Experience with marketing copywriting a plus
- Passionate about and/or have a deep interest in online marketing
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading Medical, Dental, and Vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked break rooms with drinks & snacks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing, & circuit training
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!