Acquisition Marketing Manager
- Create, analyze, and optimize best-in-class paid search and programmatic display campaigns on platforms including but not limited to Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Criteo, etc.
- Work closely with key cross-functional teams (content marketing, copywriting, digital product and creative) to improve on-site conversion by A/B testing campaigns and effectively reporting results to all stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with the an ever-changing industry to evaluate and identify new partners and technology.
- Manage vendor relationships and help them become an extension of our team.
- Test and think outside the box with existing and new channels -- we don't want tried-and-true. Let's explore new territory.
Who You Are
- Experienced. You have a comprehensive understanding of the digital landscape, specifically Google AdWords best practices, bid and optimization strategies, and campaign objectives.
- Someone who gets things done. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where decisions are made on the fly. You’re willing to get gritty & roll up sleeves.
- Fast learner. You can speed up the learning curve to master a new marketing channel.
- A versatile player. You add value at ground zero and 30,000 feet. You are as comfortable executing an A/B test as you are setting a strategic vision.
- Humble. You believe that what worked yesterday may not work today, and have a never-ending curiosity that drives you to learn and innovate.
- Communicator. You write well, understand the power of storytelling, and can parse through the numbers to uncover the story within.
- Analytical. You have strong quantitative skills and a natural inclination to base decisions on data. You have a solid understanding of Google Analytics.
- Gutsy. You understand that not all decisions can be made solely with numbers, and can blend art with science to guide key decisions.
What You Need
- Education: BS/BA, preferably in marketing, advertising or analytical field.
- Experience: 2-4 years of performance/acquisition marketing or digital advertising experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong experience with Google Adwords (now Google Ads).
- Holistic perspective on digital marketing with a strong understanding of how different media channels work together in a campaign.
- Ability to analyze raw data and formulate actionable insights.
- Strong project management skills.
- The ability to manage multiple campaigns closely and accurately.
Why Ritual?Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We are dedicated to creating a brand that speaks to a healthy, clean, and no B.S. lifestyle. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective and backed by real science. Welcome to your new daily Ritual.