ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - MARKETING
Based in Los Angeles, ASYSTEM create betterment products for men.
We combine the best-of-science and the best-of-nature to create products that make it as easy for men to feel, look and perform at their best.
Our brand is design-led and innovation-focused, brought to life in a manner which reflects the West coast lifestyle we know and love. We are digital-first in our sales approach and believe in the power of exceptional customer service.
Our two Founders Oli and Josh, are entrepreneurs with impressive track records creating, scaling and exiting aspirational consumer brands known across the world. We have experienced first-hand the extraordinary things that smart, ambitious, empowered teams can achieve, and are looking for our ‘Day Zero’ team members who want to help us create our culture and achieve the remarkable.
After a successful launch, we are looking for analytical and creative marketeers to support us with our growth.
In this entry-level role (flexible also for part time), you will play a critical role in leading the development and execution of our affiliate & influencer marketing strategy. In this role, you will research and partner with relevant affiliates, while optimizing campaigns and commission strategies and collecting analytics data for actionable insights.
These are the fun things you’ll get to roll your sleeves up and take ownership of:
- Manage the affiliate marketing channel, including recruiting new affiliates and optimizing existing affiliates
- Negotiate placements and collaborations with publishers to build successful partnerships and affiliate strategies
- Employ opportunities to leverage affiliate commission payout structures such as cash back rewards and other related programs
- Generate and analyze reports, trends and other data to effectively communicate results and insights
- Collaborate with other channel leads to drive overall acquisition strategy