Who We Are
AuditBoard is the leading cloud-based platform transforming how enterprises manage risk. We built our suite of audit, risk, and compliance solutions with user experience at the forefront, and maintain an unwavering focus on creating streamlined, easy-to-use products to address the critical business needs of our customers.
That customer-centric approach has helped us become the third fastest growing technology company in North America, according to Deloitte. More than 20% of the Fortune 500 and companies like Walmart, Intel, Amgen, Hawaiian Airlines, Electronic Arts, Lowes, Lennar Homes, and Cornerstone OnDemand use AuditBoard today.
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a savvy Account-Based Marketing Manager to develop, optimize, and scale our ABM programs. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, data-driven and have proven expertise in the multi-channel approach, including digital (search, display, social, content syndication, retargeting), direct mail, email, field events, and sales development coordination to generate leads and create sales pipeline at scale.
- Develop ABM strategy and execution plan to meet pipeline creation and influence goals.
- Facilitate account selection, target list development and ongoing target list maintenance in conjunction with sales and sales development leaders.
- Develop compelling ABM programs that successfully engage target accounts and drive conversion.
- Develop a strong collaborative rapport with Sales leadership to align on goals and gain support on integrated programs.
- Create, plan, and execute multi-channel campaigns through targeted digital, content, event, and web marketing efforts, creating a highly effective and personalized approach for strategic accounts, nurturing buyers through their journey.
- Take a data-driven approach to the customization of marketing programs for buyers, creating vertical-based or other personalized assets as needed.
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance to optimize; provide regular reporting to management.
- Create an “ABM Scorecard” to measure engagement and conversion into target accounts.
- Present regularly on program performance and success to Sales and Marketing leaders.
Experience & Qualifications
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience.
- 2+ years of account-based marketing for B2B SaaS company, enterprise experience preferred.
- Power-user of tools such as Marketo, Salesforce and others.
- Successful history in developing and executing multi-channel account-based digital programs that deliver results.
- Demonstrated experience running integrated campaigns leveraging non-digital channels such as email, direct mail, and field events.
- Proven track record of exceeding pipeline and revenue targets.
- Ability to back into a campaign plan to achieve pipeline targets.
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales cycles and enterprise buyer's journey.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong communications skills.
Why You’ll Love Life at AuditBoard
- You’ll be launching a career at a well-funded, hyper-growth SaaS tech company
- Free daily catered lunches
- Stock options
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Free gym membership
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- 3 weeks of Paid Time Off and 10 holidays per year
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings - Work Hard Play Hard!