We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Marketing Coordinator to join our company!
We're looking for a dynamic experienced Marketing Coordinator with exceptional social media skills and a passion for event management. Targeting an exceptional, dynamic and resourceful marketing professional with experience in social media, trade shows, events, to expand Verifi's Marketing team. This Marketing Coordinator position is responsible for maintaining the trade show calendar (50+ per year) and assisting with tasks associated with it, managing social accounts and their communities, and assisting with special events.
Duties are focused on developing and supporting a comprehensive roadmap for expanding the Verifi marketing efforts with trade shows, events, and social.
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintain trade show calendar (50+ per year) and all tasks associated with it: booth space selections, booth orders, shipping logistics, setup/teardown, booth supplies, graphics and signage, insurance certificates, event orders with contractors, etc.
- Actively research and seek out opportunities for award submissions, speaking engagements, and trade show promotions.
- Assist with packing, unpacking, and setting up tradeshow exhibit booths, marketing materials, and supplies.
- Effectively and efficiently negotiate with third party vendors.
- Manage social media accounts, maintain a yearly social calendar, research best practices, setup campaigns, and create reports for results on a quarterly basis.
- Manage relationships and projects with outside marketing agencies.
- Edit and proof copy for trade shows, collateral, webpages, and emails.
- Setup pre- and post-show email campaigns and surveys, and track their results with programs such as Marketo and SurveyMonkey.
- Edit, maintain, and manage webpages.
- Bi-weekly database cleanup and ability to understand when and why records are to be deleted or cleansed, often in mass.
- Variety of admin tasks, as assigned.
- Create spreadsheets and decks for presentations and meetings, that are easy to read and understand.
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a corporate marketing environment.
- Experience coordinating tasks for trade shows, conferences, and webinars.
- Willingness and ability to work in a very fast paced environment, while regularly meeting tight deadlines.
- Excellent project management and multitasking skills, verbal and written communication, problem solving skills, and can think on your feet to quickly and efficiently solve any arising issues.
- Ability to juggle several projects and clients (both internal and external) simultaneously and switch gears instantly, while remaining calm and collected even in high stress situations.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Photoshop and comfortable creating graphics on the fly.
- Understanding of basic social media marketing.
- Creative, passionate, articulate, detail-oriented, and organized, in all areas of your life, especially when it comes to your work.
- Willing and able to work overtime and weekends when needed.
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to complete a project, even if it means lifting boxes and breaking a sweat.
- Basic understanding of editing and maintaining webpages.
- Willing and able to travel when needed.
- Proven ability to self-direct and be resourceful.
- Proficient in: Mac, PC, Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, and Wordpress.
- Corporate experience with international markets.
- Experience in a B2B environment.
- Advanced photography experience preferred.
- Experience with tools such as Marketo, Salesforce, Survey Monkey, and Clearslide.
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options