Market Research - Account Manager
ProdegeMR is a leading provider of people driven insights for the market research industry. Through diversified recruitment methods and a world-class consumer engagement model for over 30 million members, we deliver a more thoughtful approach to research. Our breakthrough model fosters member retention and ongoing participation. This brings many benefits to our clients, including delivery of recontact surveys, longitudinal studies, in-home use tests, and on-going research programs.
We are currently seeking an energetic, motivated sales hunter to fill the role of Account Manager. The ideal candidate will be a person who has strong market research industry experience, with specific accomplishments in client development and management. As an important member of the ProdegeMR team, you will be responsible for acquiring and closing new business, and developing existing client accounts. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success managing clients in the Market Research industry.
This position will support our East Coast Clients so candidates must be able to work East Coast hours.
Reporting to the Vice President of Answer Sales, and as a member of the ProdegeMR team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop client accounts to their full potential, through a consultative approach, listening to the client and implementing solutions that fit their needs.
- Generate and manage strategic account plan.
- Develop and apply your knowledge of online research and fieldwork techniques in the U.S. and international markets.
- Consult with clients on how best to conduct research, including complex multi-country studies.
- Achieve business building objectives, including opening up new client opportunities, further developing client relationships, and winning profitable business.
- Generate revenue consistently month by month at minimum profit margin levels.
- Provide accurate and detailed forecasts.
- Report all activity in CRM software on a daily basis. Ensure that the CRM database contains all of your information accurately.
- Collaborate with cross functional operations, technology and product teams to develop and execute project plans, defining scope, schedule, deliverables, resources and budget.
- Minimum 2+ years of sales experience required in the market research industry.
- This position will support our East Coast Clients so candidates must be able to work East Coast hours.
- Past achievement in new and expanded client business generation.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your time effectively and prioritize tasks to meet a range of deadlines.
- Strong analytical abilities and comfort working with numbers.
- Familiarity with CRM based solutions (i.e Pipedrive, Salesforce, etc.)
- Strong analytical aptitude and results oriented with great attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to actively manage multiple tasks and work within a team environment.
- Must be a goal oriented, persuasive, self-motivated and independent worker.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and be efficient in meeting deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent education/professional experience required.
- Must be willing and able to travel.