MANAGER, ACQUISITION - FACEBOOK
We're on a mission to build a better bathroom. We started with razors way back in 2011, and now millions and millions of Members later, we’ve expanded into shave products, skin care, hair styling, with more to come. We’re always growing and reinventing, and we rely on killer talent to help us achieve our goal of owning the bathroom. If you’re a team-playing innovator, you’ll fit right in. A sense of humor helps, too.
Dollar Shave Club is seeking an experienced Manager, Acquisition- Paid Social that can help further accelerate the skyrocketing subscriber growth of Dollar Shave Club. This role will be responsible for managing paid social channels, including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram. This will include everything from working on strategy, to setting up ads and optimizing bids and budgets. This role reports into the Director of Digital Acquisition.
- Independent day to day management of Paid Social (Facebook and Instagram), including targeting and creative strategy, new ad creation, betas, and partner relationships.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Creative and Strategic Analysis to help devise strategies for driving high quality customers across paid social channels
- Measure & report performance and assess against goals
- Mentor and work with other team members
- Bachelors in related field
- 3-5 years’ experience managing large direct response budgets on Facebook for a direct to consumer/ e-commerce company, or on the agency side developing and managing multi-million dollar campaigns
- Expert knowledge in Facebook Power Editor and Ads Manager and Microsoft Excel
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected]
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Dollar Shave Club will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club