Trademark Post Filing Specialist
If you are a detail-oriented people person looking to launch a fast-paced career at the intersection of law and technology, we would love to talk to you. LegalZoom Global Services is looking for a Trademark Post-Filing Specialist to help us grow our portfolio of trademarks. The incumbent must enjoy analyzing complex legal documents, reading, writing, meeting tight deadlines, and working with attorneys in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Assist attorneys preparing and filing trademark office action responses;
- Assist attorneys drafting client correspondence;
- Answer clients questions over the phone;
- Assist in coordinating the trademark workflow and docket;
- Support operations by cross-training on related jobs;
- Help small businesses register trademarks; and
- Gain a lot of experience in a short amount of time.
You must have:
- Outstanding written and telephone communication skills;
- The desire to analyze and summarize complex legal documents under the scrutiny and to the liking of multiple trademark attorneys;
- Demonstrated attention to detail;
- A sense of responsibility and pride in your work;
- The ability to prioritize work and manage deadlines;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; and
- The ability to meet goals and excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent reading comprehension;
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with high-volume U.S. trademark prosecution;
- Legal industry background, experience, knowledge or interest;
- The desire to help clients and delight them with top-notch service.
- Experience reviewing legal documents;
- Proficiency with Windows, Internet browsers, Gmail, and Microsoft Office;
- A BA/BS degree;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; and
Show us your:
- Cover letter
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.