Senior Corporate Paralegal at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a seasoned, results-oriented Senior Corporate Paralegal to join our fast-growing Legal Department. In this role, you’ll provide extensive support on our most strategic initiatives including corporate, securities, governance, M&A, commercial, and compliance activities. Successful candidates are diligent, highly detail-oriented, and enjoy managing complex projects with precision. If you’re flexible, motivational, and can collaborate across departments and functions—we have a spot for you on our team.
This position reports to our Associate General Counsel, Corporate, Securities & M&A, and has the opportunity to work remotely or flexibly from any of our U.S. office locations. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Support Procore’s SEC reporting and compliance obligations, including preparation and filing of Forms 10-K, 10-Q, 8-K, S-8, and other registration statements, managing EDGAR codes, and maintaining and updating exhibits to quarterly and annual filings
- Prepare Section 16 filings related to director and executive officer equity ownership, including preparation and filing of Forms 3, 4, and 5, and Form 144 obligations, and have familiarity with beneficial ownership rules, legend removal opinions, and other securities matters
- Keep abreast of NYSE listing standards, support listing compliance, and assist with stock exchange, FINRA and other regulatory documentation and inquiries
- Support annual shareholder meeting process, including preparation of proxy statement, management of D&O questionnaire process, annual board, committee, and director self-assessments, and coordination of proxy solicitor, transfer agent, proxy mailing activities, meeting logistics, and agendas
- Support key management committees, including our Disclosure Committee (including related to processes and approvals required for SOX compliance, such as sub certifications), Ethics Committee, and Compliance Committee, and manage requests for information and documents from our internal and external auditors, partners, and other stakeholders for quarterly and annual audit update letters and responses
- Monitor, administer and maintain our corporate governance policies and underlying processes, such as our Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, board and committee charters, Corporate Governance Guidelines, Insider Trading Policy (including supporting pre-trade clearance process), lockup agreements, Director Compensation Policy, Related Person Transactions Policy, and other policies and processes under our corporate governance program
- Support M&A, equity and debt financings, and other strategic transactions, including managing or conducting due diligence, maintaining any electronic data room process, reviewing or preparing disclosure schedules, preparing resolutions and related transaction documents, executing on closing checklists and closing mechanics, and supporting post-closing integration and other items
What we’re looking for:
- 15+ years relevant corporate paralegal experience gained in-house at a public company and at a law firm
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent, preferably with a paralegal certificate from an ABA program
- Certified notary preferred, or willingness to take the exam and become a notary
- Strong organizational and project management skills required
- Stock administration and capitalization maintenance experience preferred
- Be highly detail-oriented, organized, proactive, efficient and resourceful with exceptional follow-through skills
- Ability to balance managing workloads with multiple client demands and competing and shifting priorities while meeting deadlines and delivering results within a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment
- Exhibit a high degree of professionalism and trustworthiness with a demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Have impeccable professional ethics, integrity and judgment, including knowing when to elevate issues to your manager
Link to full job brief: https://bit.ly/37spfp8
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.