FabFitFun is a lifestyle membership that inspires women to lead happier, healthier lives through product and brand discovery. Its flagship product, the FabFitFun Box, delivers a curated collection of full-size products across beauty, fashion, wellness, fitness, home, technology and beyond - to more than one million members - each season. In addition to the box, FabFitFun members receive access to FabFitFunTV, a streaming video service offering on-demand wellness videos, daily lifestyle content, the FabFitFun online Community and year-round exclusive sales and shopping experiences.
FabFitFun is currently seeking a Commercial Counsel OR Senior Commercial Counsel for our Los Angeles HQ. This person will handle day to day legal needs of a consumer-facing e-commerce and media company and will be part of the Commercial team within the Legal Department.
What You'll Do:
- Handle and advise business units on a significant volume of agreements for commercial transactions including product purchase agreements, licensing agreements, transportation and logistics agreements, SAAS agreements and technology agreements relating to FabFitFun’s growing business.
- Assist in creating and rolling out policies relating to contract and risk management and conduct trainings on these topics.
- Negotiate the legal terms of some of the company’s most important deals in all areas of the business.
- Advise business units on new and exciting initiatives and strategic partnerships.
- Advise and support the Operations team on issues relating to supply chain management, logistics, quality control, and sourcing.
- Work hard addressing the various legal affairs of a growing company, but also having a great time with a wonderful and dynamic group of people
What You'll Bring:
- Top tier law school (preferred)
- At least 5 years of relevant experience as in-house counsel and/or with a major law firm
- Extensive experience drafting, counseling and negotiating commercial transactions: experience with manufacturing, supply, and purchase agreements with domestic and international factories and vendors preferred.
- Articulate, personable, pragmatic and diligent, but doesn't take themselves too seriously
- Comfortable with and capable of keeping pace in a dynamic growth environment
- Ability to adapt and adjust to business needs, but also knows where and when not to compromise
What You'll Get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment full of bright, driven, and happy people
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing eCommerce
- Open/Flexible PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly work from home stipend while the company is temporarily remote