Senior Commercial Counsel at FabFitFun
FabFitFun is currently seeking a Commercial or Sr. Commercial Counsel for our Los Angeles HQ. This person will handle day to day legal needs of a consumer-facing e-commerce and media company and will be part of the Commercial team within the Legal Department.
What You'll Do:
• Handle and advise business units on a significant volume of agreements for commercial transactions including product purchase agreements, licensing agreements, influencer, marketing, promotion, sponsorship and advertising agreements, SAAS agreements and technology agreements relating to FabFitFun’s growing business.
• Assist in creating and rolling out policies relating to contract and risk management and conduct trainings on these topics.
• Negotiate the legal terms of some of the company’s most important deals in all areas of the business.
• Advise business units on new and exciting initiatives and strategic partnerships.
• Assist the Production team with legal issues related to filmed and produced content
• Work hard addressing the various legal affairs of a growing company, but also having a great time with a wonderful and dynamic group of people
What You'll Bring:
• Top tier law school (preferred)
• 3-7 years of relevant experience as in-house counsel or with a major law firm
• Extensive experience drafting, counseling and negotiating commercial transactions
• Articulate, personable, pragmatic and diligent, but doesn't take themselves too seriously
• Comfortable with and capable of keeping pace in a dynamic growth environment
• Ability to adapt and adjust to business needs, but also knows where and when not to compromise
Note: We are currently filling two positions on the commercial team. During the course of the interview process it will be determined and communicated to a candidate the level for which they are being considered.
What You'll Get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and pet insurance
- 401K match program
- Open/Flexible PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend while the company is temporarily remote
- Donation matching program
- Free FabFitFun annual subscription and quarterly credit in our e-commerce store