What you'll do...
- Develop, refine and implement brokerage policies & procedures
- Ensure the company and brokerage created materials adhere to all company policies and procedures while abiding by all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws
- Ongoing development and nurturing of Department(s) of Real Estate and Local Associations
- Develop customized company agreements for transactions nationwide
- Keep real estate forms/document checklists up-to-date
- Work with the Brokerage and Legal teams to ensure data accuracy and compliance
- Provide superior customer support to all of our brokers and support staff
- Ensure licensee, office and transaction records are in full compliance and audit ready at all times
- Be responsible for Key Performance Indicators specific to compliance metrics
What you'll bring...
- Knowledge of Real Estate, Corporate Real Estate, Compliance, Licensing, and state-specific regulations in real estate
- Minimum 2-5 years of legal experience
- Personal business experience and/or accounting and/or education background in business/economics preferable
- Ability to multitask, excellent efficiency, ability to work under a deadline, ability to adapt quickly to changing business plans, good writing skills, and a demonstrable ability to hold attention when speaking
- Willingness to work on other business projects unrelated to attorney work – ex: store audits, vendor reviews, etc.
- Real Estate law and/or other legal background is preferred, as the right candidate would need to hit the ground running on listed job duties with minimal training/oversight needed
- Preferred experience with Propco’s, REITs, or working with licensees actively transacting on real estate while facilitating deals for clients (agency disclosure)
- Active CA Bar License preferred, will consider candidates with active licenses in other states
- Motivated/entrepreneurial spirit looking to grow their career in fast paced company
- Strong understanding of the Real Estate industry at national and state levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional demeanor, high level of attention to detail
- Knowledge and experience in corporate transactions, property management, and hospitality is a plus
Perks + Benefits...
- Salary: $100,000 - $140,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties
- Dog-friendly office