Paralegal at GoGuardian (El Segundo, CA or Remote)
What You'll Do
- Process creation and improvement to support legal operations: creating and managing forms and tracking tools, developing processes, evaluating software.
- Basic contract management and general legal document organization: managing forms/templates, obtaining signatures, inputting contracts into our contract management system, and record retrieval.
- Basic legal drafting, redlines, review and approval of a variety of agreements including NDAs, independent contractor agreements and scopes of work with Master Services Agreements, other template agreements, and amendments to these templates.
- Assists with agreement template updates.
- Effective communication with colleagues across departments and external vendors or customers, if needed.
- Other general support to attorney team members.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent 4+ years of experience as a Paralegal at a law firm or in house legal department of a large company. Some in-house experience is preferred.
- Current licensed notary or interest in becoming a licensed notary is a plus
- Effective written and oral communication
- Collaborative and responsive communication
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Knowledge about software companies
- Passion for education is a plus
What We Offer
- A varied and challenging role in a multinational and highly innovative company
- A robust benefits package including health insurance, 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match, employee stock option plan, paid parental leave, 13 paid company holidays, and much more
- Development and further training opportunities for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Exceptional colleagues with a passion for EdTech